In order to be nominated, the notified technology must comply with at least one of the five directives listed below.
- Innovative: innovative, groundbreaking, not previously applied but not by age limited
- Geographical: It is a Dutch award, which is open to international nominations.
- Type of nominees: Company, institution or natural person / team (who owns or is first class involved with the product/service to be nominated).
- Phase of development of nominated technology: Minimum of a working and demonstrable prototype.
- It concerns Technology that makes a positive contribution to humans, humanity, mankind and/or the planet.
- Candidates who want to qualify for the Humanized Tech Award – or those who want to nominate other candidates – do so digitally before the deadline of December 1st 2020.
- The jury will make a selection out of the nominated candidates. The selected candidates will be invited to attend the first Awardceremony where they will also give a short presentation.
- During the Awardceremoney of the Humanized Tech Award – after the contributions of the nominees – the jury will determine to which candidate the Humanized Tech Award 2020 will be awarded.
Deadline: December 1st, 2020. (The nominations for the 2020 Award are closed)
Participation costs: None.